Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pencil Lines: Sketch 228

So, I'm VERY new to this whole 'blog' thing ... but figured that it needed to happen to create an online presence for my scrapbooking stuff.  It seems that every time I go to a scrapbooking website and click on a scrapper's profile, they've got a blog!  I'm equating this to my 'scrapbook resume' with the hopes that this will be a work in progress ... and I'll update it as I go ...

So, anyway ... here is the Pencil Lines inspiration sketch:



and this is what I came up with:













2 comments:

  1. Lovely LO, great colours and love all of the layers. I have that shaped background paper and love it so much I can't use it, it's great to see what you've done with it :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I had the same issues as you ... really tough to use such pretty paper ... I had been carrying it around with me for a while, unsure of what to use it on ... when I saw that challenge, I knew it was the perfect paper for that LO!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!