Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CMS #38

sigh ... it has been quite a while since I've updated my blog!  I haven't done much scrapping during that time, either ... between a demanding day job and vacation there really hasn't been much time.  Now, with the weather finally getting good, my scrappy time will probably be limited based on outside activities.  I really NEED to get my behind in gear and get the Germany albums done, though.  We'll be going to Alaska in late July and there will be a ton of work to do from that trip.  I think I'll need to do about 6 albums from that trip alone!   That will definitely keep me busy for quite some time ...

Anyway, back to the task at hand:  Color Me Scrappy Challenge #38.

Here's the color palette and the twist this time around was to use paint or mist on your layout.  I opted for the mist route.












7 comments:

  1. Nice layout with a manly feel. I love that crocodile paper that you used and the green misting. I'm now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the design and this weeks color scheme! I just made mine today and will be posting tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have nailed the colours. Lucky girl going to Alaska, my hubby wants to go to Canada and New York next Year, so we will see
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you found some time to scrap, Pam! I love what you did with the colors and your misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous. Love the uncluttered look and the fab photo. I am off to Germany next week... well Paris first then Amsterdam then Germany :) so I am going to browse you blog for layout ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visit this site.

    Please Follow us :
    ===============================
    https://alado52.blogspot.com
    ===============================

    ===============================
    Automotive
    ===============================
    Baby & Kids Care
    ===============================
    Electronics
    ===============================
    Fashion
    ===============================
    Hardware Equipment
    ===============================
    Health & Beauty
    ===============================
    Hobbies
    ===============================
    Home & Gardening
    ===============================
    Sports & Leisure
    ===============================


    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Alado 52 [ https://alado52.blogspot.com ]
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!