Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Color Me Scrappy #31

The winter blah's have hit ... I'm sick of the cold, sick of the snow and sick of the freezing rain.   I should seriously rethink the state I live in.  I think I'd like to be a snow bird.  Florida in the winter sounds fabulous.  Michigan in the summer is beautiful.  Now, how to make that happen??  My job isn't the problem ... I can work from anywhere ... my better half, well ... he'd probably have to retire for us to be able to split our time ... sigh ... someday!

In the meantime, I have an update to the '100 pages before buying anything scrappy' challenge that Lisa and I are doing.  I'm at 71 and she is at 68!  Fantastic progress!  Our goal is to finish by Mother's Day weekend so we can go to the Mega Meet  and stock up on some great deals!


Here's the color palette for Color Me Scrappy's 31st challenge:





this is the page I came up with:













3 comments:

Comments are always appreciated!