Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Never Grow Up! - Designed for My Scraps "Got Talent" #7

Yep, I'm still playing along at My Scraps and More for their "Got Talent" challenge ... this week was to use Taylor Swift's new album and choose a song title as your page title ... here were the choices for week #7:

  1. Mine
  2. sparks fly
  3. Back to December
  4. Speak Now
  5. Dear John
  6. Mean
  7. The Story of Us
  8. Never Grow Up
  9. Enchanted
  10. Better than Revenge
  11. Innocent
  12. Haunted
  13. Last Kiss
  14. Long Live


As you can see by the title of this post, I went with 'Never Grow Up' ... which, if you know me, suits me just fine ;)

So, here's what I came up with ... I'm quite happy with my final result ... as always, honest opinions and comments are welcomed!







1 comment:

  1. Great page and pics! It seems like the whole page is in motion, including the bridge. Love all the fun colors and the checkered heart!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!