Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

With Force They Flow - Designed for Back Porch Memories - July GDT Challenge

So, in my endless blog surfing, I came across a GDT call over at Back Porch Memories.  I stopped to take a look and was really inspired by the sketch they provided ... so I thought I'd take a shot at it ...

Here's the inspiration sketch:



Here's my take on this sketch:





They announced the winner today, and I'm sad to say that it wasn't me ... the woman who won was very deserving ... her LO was awesome!

I did, however, win the random draw and am now expecting some goodies in the mail ... courtesy of Back Porch Memories!  I'm quite excited to see what the mailman brings!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Pam! I love when we get goodies. This page is awesome. The colors are amazing and there is so much to look at! I love how the stitched frame is set in a bit rather than on the edge of the page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!