Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #33

Happy Friday Everyone!   

Challenge #33 marks the start of another Design Team term.  We're sad to see some very talented ladies leave us, but thrilled with the level of talent that has replaced them.  The outgoing team will always have a special place in our hearts  ...


Here's the fresh, happy palette for Challenge #33






This palette makes me long for spring and warmer weather ...

Here's the twist:  use this sketch by our fabulously talented Christina Collins






Here's my take on this yummy palette:






I was really surprised when I went through my stash, I had way more mint green than I thought I did ... I'm really happy with the end result as well ... and for some strange reason,  really loving the simple pages these days.  








3 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors and the photos!! Great color scheme and loving the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you how much I love this page, Pam?!!!! Those photos are absolutely stunning! I feel like I was there with you! And your journaling is wonderful. Your take on these colors is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It kinda feels like the rays are jumping right out at you. I think you rocked this page! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!