Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sketch ~N~ Scrap: Guest Designer Page

I've recently stumbled upon an AWESOME sketch site: Sketch ~N~ Scrap!   They're having a Guest Designer contest and since I just adored that sketch, I figured I'd give it a shot.  Those of you who follow me regularly know that I've been saddened by the recent trends in the 'online scrapbooking' industry and the loss of several blogs that I've followed for a long time.   So, the recent discovery of Sketch ~N~ Scrap has my creative juices flowing again and I couldn't be more excited about it!

Here's the inspiration sketch:






Here's my take on the sketch:






I used the April kit from Peace, Love & Scrapbooking and I'm THRILLED with the result!  Since I'm so far behind on the Germany books I've been looking for sketches that used more than one photo ...





Here is a photo of the kit:








3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the Guest Designer sketch! Wow, awesome photos too! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! So glad you found us! We are thrilled you were able to play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so pretty! Love it! I hope you will join us at SNS again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!