Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1..2..3 Smile - Designed for My Scraps: Got Talent?! Challenge

So my friend, Lisa, and I are participating in the My Scraps: Got Talent?! Challenge that runs for 8 weeks ... well, this is week 2 and our challenge was a sketch this time around ... I have a bit of a hard time w/ this sketch because of the colors ... I prefer a sketch to be B/W so there are no influences on my LO ... I struggle to look past the colors presented ...

Anyway, here's the sketch:



This time I did look past the colors in the sketch and I'm quite happy with the result ... It actually turned out much simpler than a lot of my recent work ...




1 comment:

  1. Great job on this one too. The colors are so different than the other page I just looked at... one subtle and subdued and the other vibrant. Great BG paper!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!